Dr Deborah Parry

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Dr Parry is a role model for the most excellent standard of doctor. She takes her time to make sure you understand everything about your condition. She puts you at ease and comes across as extremely knowledgeable and professional, but at the same time, you feel she actually really cares. She really is an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend her. I have to also say that everyone who works at Elizabeth House gives their 100% effort to the service they provide. Every doctor I have seen has been excellent. I am continually amazed by the high standard and quality service I receive from this surgery, on EVERY level, by ALL staff there. Even the receptionists are welcoming, they smile, and they try to fit appointments in at convenient times to you, not just to the doctor's schedules.

7th March 2017
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Best doctor at the practice.

11th March 2016
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Dr Parry has given my family exceptional care over a number of years. She has offered support and professional advice in a caring and gentle manner. We are very lucky to have had Dr Parry as our GP.

22nd July 2015
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Dr Parry has been treating me for the last 3 months; it feels very much like personal care and I am fully involved in decisions as to how to treat my condition,

17th April 2015
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

I have been at this practice for 2 years when a sudden health issue arose. The Doctors there have been fantastic with getting to see them quickly, listening and dealing with the problem and getting following on treatment and consultant appointments arranged. I cannot rate the receptionists, nurses and doctors that I have seen there highly enough.

Short link to review Dr Deborah Parry: http://iwgc.net/eego3