Dr Deborah Parry

11th March 2016
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Dr Parry has given my family exceptional care over a number of years. She has offered support and professional advice in a caring and gentle manner. We are very lucky to have had Dr Parry as our GP.

22nd July 2015
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Dr Parry has been treating me for the last 3 months; it feels very much like personal care and I am fully involved in decisions as to how to treat my condition,

17th April 2015
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

I have been at this practice for 2 years when a sudden health issue arose. The Doctors there have been fantastic with getting to see them quickly, listening and dealing with the problem and getting following on treatment and consultant appointments arranged. I cannot rate the receptionists, nurses and doctors that I have seen there highly enough.

13th December 2014
Written by a patient at Elizabeth House Medical Practice

Dr Parry is a good listener and I have found her sympathetic, extremely helpful and overall an excellent doctor who will spend time with you to diagnose your problem(s). I have found the practice, its nurses and receptionists very well trained and would highly recommend Dr. Parry and the whole team.

Short link to review Dr Deborah Parry: http://iwgc.net/eego3