Dr Deborah Hancock

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Northgate Medical Practice

I called into the surgery after feeling breathless at work and as I'm asthmatic, was very worried. Dr Hancock examined me, prescribed me medications but was most effective in her calm, respectful, extreme kindness. Dr Hancock gave me a glass of water as she typed up my notes. I felt instantly reassured and better just by being with Dr Hancock. Excellent, excellent doctor. My hero.

24th March 2017
Written by a patient at Northgate Medical Practice

I have recieved fantastic care at the surgery

20th July 2016
Written by a patient at Northgate Medical Practice

Dr Hancock was very lovely, friendly and welcoming. She seemed very caring too. thank You

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Northgate Medical Practice

I have vasculitus problems granulomatis with Polyignitus, have been complain to consultant at the hospital about symptoms from medications but told me its fine. Come to see Dr Hancock she listened to what I was saying checked my meds changed my blood pressure tablets and it has stopped all my fainting symptoms.

1st December 2015
Written by a carer at Northgate Medical Practice

I find Dr Hancock very helpful, listerns to everything I say/ask. Wish all Doctors where like this.

« 1 2 3 4 »