dr-dayavathi-ashok
Be the first to review Write a review

Dr Dayavathi Ashok

I have been a Consultant Rheumatologist since 2008 and have broad experience in the diagnosis of all musculo-skeletal rheumatic conditions. My priority as a specialist is to ensure an accurate diagnosis so that I can provide patients with accurate information about their condition and early management. I have extensive experience in the provision of soft tissue and joint injections for the relief of pain and inflammation and have a particular interest in managing early inflammatory arthritis. I was leading the Early arthritis service in my previous NHS Trust. Over the years of consultant experience, I have performed a vast number of soft tissue and joint injections for the relief of pain and inflammation. I was appointed to the Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust in July 2017 as a substantive Consultant Rheumatologist. Before moving to Chelmsford, for 9 years I was a substantive Consultant Rheumatologist at County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust, Durham. Specialist Clinical Interests: Early Arthritis, Soft tissue rheumatism, Osteoarthritis, Neck and Back pain, Carpal Tunnel syndrome, Osteoporosis, Inflammatory rheumatic disorders and Widespread pain syndromes.