11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Dr walmsley is absolutely amazing. I was under his care from 2004 till 2016 when he say retired. I was diagnosed with acromegaly and was very scared and distressed and I have to say he was so good understanding and reassuring me through the early stages. I was sent for every test possible (which used to drive me mad ha ha ) but looking at it now it was because he was so thorough and didn't just fob me off. Absolutely an amazing doctor which I sadly miss. Andrea hackett

2nd June 2015
Written by a carer at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

My husband was being cared for by Dr. David Walmsley from 2001 to 2011. In that time Dr. Walmsley instigated many contacts with top people around the country to assist my husband with his care. We both thought Dr. Walmsley couldn't do more. A very nice man indeed. Thank you.

3rd October 2014
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Patronising and arrogant. I really did not feel like Dr Walmsley listened to me. He read my sheet whilst I was in the room - it was clear he had made no attempt to do so prior to my arrival. He dealt with me as quickly as possible and dismissed me with none of my questions answered and no course for help offered. I do not normally write reviews and I am, in general, incredibly impressed with the NHS.

Nearest Endocrinologists