21st March 2020

Dr Triska is a fantastic doctor. He is trustworthy and he has gone out of his way to help me in my recovery. He is really empathetic and truly cares about his patients and only wants the best for them

24th March 2020

28th July 2019

Dr Triska is a superb GP. He has served as an army doctor in the Kosovan war yet does not treat your concerns as trivial. He is not only computer literate but uses digital tools to assist your first diagnosis online and if necessary then gets you an appointment as quickly as possible. He has very practical solutions thinking out of the box such as applying honey patches to skin burns. He is a “can do” doctor and actually listens to you. He does not clock watch nor gets out the prescription pad to write down any old medicine before he has not assured himself of the right medication for your needs.

30th July 2019
Response from Dr David Triska

That's a lovely bit of feedback, really appreciate it - it does mean a lot to us to hear that what we are doing is helping.

18th July 2018

He is brilliant. He went out of his way to help me and was one of the most empathetic and caring doctors I have ever seen. He's not my GP, actually, but he is fabulous. I always intended to write to the surgery afterwards to thank him personally but I haven't done that yet so I hope that maybe he will read this.

18th July 2018
Response from Dr David Triska

Thank you, that’s really kind of you to let me know. We do all try hard for our patients and it is so nice to hear it helped someone - I will try my best to keep this up for everyone I see.

11th April 2018

I find this Doctor very nice , caring and understanding , he will listen to what you say. I think he is a fantastic Doctor and would recommend him to any new patient.

11th April 2018
Response from Dr David Triska

That’s very kind of you to say, I’m glad the consultation was of help.

20th March 2018

I can't agree with the other reviewers. I found him self-important and unsympathetic. Maybe he is better received by younger patients.

21st March 2018
Response from Dr David Triska

I am sorry that you had a poor experience with me, our practice manager Angela Ballard would be happy to take any complaint you have as clearly I hope to provide good care and evidently this is not how you experienced our consultation

Doctors working at Witley Surgery