Dr David Supple

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Supple is an excellent Doctor and a very kind man. He always gives me the time I need when in an appointment and despite the waiting room being so full I never feel rushed. He is very approachable. The one consistent thing that makes me so comfortable is his empathy and patience. He listens to his patients. He will make sure you are happy with any treatment and give you options. I really do trust that I am in the best of medical hands. I feel particularly lucky having Dr supple as my GP. All of the Doctors at the surgery are very good as are the staff. I feel that the surgery is run very well as everyone seems to get seen when they need to be and the staff will go the extra mile to help. Must be a brilliant practice manager as well.

17th April 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Supple is an excellent Doctor - you don' feel as if you are on a production line of 10 minute slots even if you are. I have seen other practice doctors and the nurses and have found them all to be of a similar standard. Very confident in the treatments prescribed. The receptionists are extremely helpful too. Minor surgery can also be undertaken- much more convenient than the hospital. The practice goes from strength to strength.

9th April 2015
Written by a carer at Preston Park Surgery

I first met Dr Supple with my partner who is his patient. I found him on all occasions to be totally professional and very caring. He goes beyond what I felt to be his call of duty 'chasing' up other professionals in order to try and resolve our problem. Nothing was too much trouble for him. The best doctor I have ever met.

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr. Supple is the essence of what we would all like a GP to be - understanding, listens to what you have to say, gives excellent advice and medical attention. When we moved house it was essential that we made sure we were within the catchment area of the Preston Park Surgery. All the Doctors, Nurses, and staff within this Practice are excellent. You cannot improve on perfection.

13th January 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I Have been lucky enough to be a patient of Dr Supple since around 1996, a very understanding and caring doctor who always wants to make sure you get the best care and would trust him totally on any advice he gives.

Short link to review Dr David Supple: http://iwgc.net/elx3