Dr David Supple

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Supple was my Doctor but he has since left the practice.

26th January 2017
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

So sad he is not in the surgery anymore. What a Gent so professional and kind.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Thank you Dr Supple you given the best of everything into my family past years, you are more than a GP, wonderful , kind , caring and hard working human who choose to become a doctor and care for all sort of patients who come to you. 20 years of excellent care provided and give the best of eve thing to your practice with your colleges , your are an inspiration and example to other doctors. I receive the letter saying that you retire in July, SAD but I am happy and time to retire and enjoy your freedom and stress free family , quality life. I am happy DrMilne is care for us, he is a jolly good doctor. Well done Dr Supple and three cheers to you. Take care and relax and see you soon. Yours sincerely Ramya and Dr Samantha Perera

17th March 2016
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Supple is an excellent Doctor and a very kind man. He always gives me the time I need when in an appointment and despite the waiting room being so full I never feel rushed. He is very approachable. The one consistent thing that makes me so comfortable is his empathy and patience. He listens to his patients. He will make sure you are happy with any treatment and give you options. I really do trust that I am in the best of medical hands. I feel particularly lucky having Dr supple as my GP. All of the Doctors at the surgery are very good as are the staff. I feel that the surgery is run very well as everyone seems to get seen when they need to be and the staff will go the extra mile to help. Must be a brilliant practice manager as well.

17th April 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Supple is an excellent Doctor - you don' feel as if you are on a production line of 10 minute slots even if you are. I have seen other practice doctors and the nurses and have found them all to be of a similar standard. Very confident in the treatments prescribed. The receptionists are extremely helpful too. Minor surgery can also be undertaken- much more convenient than the hospital. The practice goes from strength to strength.

Short link to review Dr David Supple: http://iwgc.net/elx3