Dr David Stokes

11th January 2019
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Dr Stokes. Both myself and my partner have seen him recently for very different but fairly serious health concerns. The care we have received from him has been second to none. He is such a kind, compassionate and professional doctor. He really does make you feel as though you are important and he gives you the space and time to tell him whatever needs to be said, no matter how difficult. He is a credit to your practice; I have never felt more looked after. Thank you so much Dr Stokes.

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

I have only seen DR Stokes once, so was nervous as I do not like change. I needn't of been, as He too was great and help me in my hour of great need following a major health issue and helped with my long standing insomnia. Thank you

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

However busy Dr Stokes always takes the time to listen and help.He makes you feel at ease so that I am able to say what I need to to get the correct treatment etc. I also feel that I have a say in what treatment or way to go health wise.

11th February 2016

Cannot be improved

28th January 2015
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

Dr Stokes listens to what you are saying, you may not always agree with his final decisions but he is very helpful, and I like how he looks directly at you. Thank you.

Short link to review Dr David Stokes: http://iwgc.net/eibre