Dr David Spackman

Latest Reviews

24th June 2015
Written by a patient at Sibford Surgery

Dr Spackman is an exemplary family GP, caring, professional, never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. I completely trust his opinion. I see both the doctors at this surgery with all my family and I can honestly not think of a single thing they could improve (apart from the wait time which can be longer than I'd like past the appointment time but that is not always within their control and I'd far rather they gave people the time they needed than rushed). There is nearly always urgent appointments available and they will always see the children as soon as possible if we are worried. Having this as our local surgery is a big bonus to living in this area, even the dispensary staff and receptionists go the extra mile to remember who everyone is and take a genuine interest in patients. I always feel reassured just walking in the door...

1st October 2014
Written by a patient at Sibford Surgery

Good, open, direct and professional discussion. Good listener. Efficient with surgery and patient time. Polite and professional surgery staff.

31st August 2014
Written by a patient at Sibford Surgery

We'll run and patient friendly surgery.

27th August 2014
Written by a patient at Sibford Surgery

A caring, approachable and through doctor.

22nd August 2014
Written by a patient at Sibford Surgery

Everyone is so kind and friendly, from the receptionist, doctor to the dispenser. Saw doctor quickly and collected prescription straight away. Excellent service and lots of confidence in the doctor.

Doctors working at Sibford Surgery