Dr David Shuttleworth

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Ipswich
18th April 2021

What a welcome experience. A Medical Consultant who goes out of his way to give immediate assistance and guidance, both in the actual diagnosis of a high irritation, but also to suggest the required medication. All at an out of hours telephone call. The follow up appointment at Nuffield was equally professional, fully diagnosed in a calm, friendly and above all couched in terms that were exact but understandable. Restores one trust in the Medical profession. Many thanks again

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Ipswich
6th March 2021

Doctor Shuttleworth was perfect in every way, friendly, reassuring, to the point, and even humorous. I wasn't too pleased to have go private (due to the cost) and although it was an essential operation I could have waited as the situation would not have worsened too quickly. However, due to the pandemic, I had no idea exactly how long this wait would be and I wanted it 'sorted' for my own peace of mind. He did explain this very clearly to me-and did not try to push me into spending my hard earned money at all-it was my choice. The actual operation was painless, and dealt with efficiently- and the aftercare was excellent too. I would also like to mention the fantastic nursing staff who made me feel at ease and did everything to ensure I was looked after. Thank you and well done!

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Ipswich
4th August 2020

It was such a pleasure to meet and be treated by this man. No nonsense no airs and graces just got on and treated me. Even went further than I expected. Would have no qualms if I need to see him again.

• Dermatology