Dr David Shuttleworth

• Dermatology

3rd November 2018
Written by a patient at Essex County Hospital

Diagnosed my acne and prescribed me Isotretinoin. Worked fantastically and was happy to answer my questions and queries!

13th March 2018
Written by a patient at Essex County Hospital

I was diagnosed with eczema by Dr Shuttleworth and treated as such . The condition severely worsened and sought a second opinion which resulted in a diagnosis of Lichenoid reaction . My hair had fallen out , the rash covered my body and head I was constantly exhusted and lost 2 stone in and nothing helped until I stoped taking a medication for colitus . I saw Dr Shuttleworth twice and he was adamant it was eczema .

18th February 2017
Written by a patient at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green

I saw Mr Shuttleworth at the Oaks hospital in September 2016 and I told him an Opthalmologist whom was a Junior had suggested I had lice v demodel but his reply was let the Professional deal with it.I had an examination and he said it was folliculitis but as I've thought all the way along he was wrong for now microbiology have confirmed it's lice.I find that money is being taken by extortion.

Short link to review Dr David Shuttleworth: http://iwgc.net/ebrh