Dr David Sheppard

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th November 2018
Written by a member of staff at Salisbury District Hospital

Dr Sheppard is a wonderful consultant to work with. On the wards he is extremely thorough; you know that all aspects of the patients' care will be covered. In endoscopy, he takes time to welcome the patient into the endoscopy room, make them feel at ease, and then explain the outcome of the procedure in a way that the patient can understand and remember. He is good fun, and the whole team enjoy having him as a consultant.

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

He was my consultant when I was admitted to hospital in October 2016. Dr Sheppard was very understanding, helpful and explained fully what treatment I would need. He was reassuring and I will be forever grateful .

25th October 2018
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Dr Sheppard took his time explained things and took interest in why I was there sometimes when you go to see these people you are made to feel you are wasting their time ,but Dr.Sheppard didn’t rush or make you feel uncomfortable I have every confidence in him .So thank you

16th August 2018
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Dr Sheppard is an outstanding consultant and I am so grateful for his gentle, reassuring manner. He was so understanding of my huge anxiety about having an endoscopy but I trusted him completely and the procedure took place with relative ease (and a lot of drugs that not only relaxed me but helped me forget!). In clinic, he is down to earth, a great listener, and puts you at ease immediately. You feel like you are working as a team to get better. Dr Sheppard explores all avenues through thorough investigation and explains everything clearly. I am always prepared to wait longer for a follow up appointment in order to be able to see him each time. Thank you, Dr Sheppard.

4th August 2018
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I cannot make any recommendations as I thought the team were highly professional, the physical patient management within the unit was slick and suited me. The staff were a credit. I was impressed (but did not enjoy!) with the way I was treated at every level. Dr Sheppard went to some lengths to talk about my condition and his recommendations for its management. A really good team.

« 1 2 3 4 »