Dr David Sheppard

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Dr Sheppard is a Consultant that took the time to make shore i understood everything and why i needed to have all the tests.We had a few problems at the start as i had just had a big shoulder operation on 7th April which made Dr Sheppards job a lot harder but he found other ways round some of the tests. He is a very professional man that cares about his patients and can talk to people in a relaxing way, thank you for all your help and thank all your diffrent departments for there help. and thank you for the final letter, all clear , Many thanks Barry Ascough.

13th April 2018
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Dr Sheppard is a truly brilliant consultant for whom i have the highest regard. Through a very difficult time he has offered me reassurance at the same time as being honest with me of whats going on and his reasoning behind the tests he has undertaken. I have been given great care and attention, he was determined to let no stone be unturned in order to find out what was going on. He has an excellent bed side manner and speaks with clarity and honesty and uses language I can understand. He is respectful and has genuine concern and one feels confident in his hands and expertise. I could not have received better treatment anywhere and I am encouraged that even as I begin to regain my health he is to continue to monitor my progress. I have nothing but praise for true professional who believes in his work, the nhs and his patients.

13th April 2018
Written by a carer at Salisbury District Hospital

Dr Sheppard is a well mannered professional and who at all times spoke with respect and thoughtfulness. Throughout a very worrying time he has been considerate and attentive and has ensured we understood what was going on and kept us informed of his plan of action. He has excellent communication skills whether carrying out medical procedures or in his consulting room. He is a charming and gifted medic with real and sincere traditional values for his profession and to his patients. We could not be more grateful or thankful to him and wholeheartedly recommend him for his knowledge experience and care (as well as his sense of humour!)

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Well what can I say I have never met such a kind and informative doctor. He spoke in terms that I understood and really listened to me and was able to answer a question that no-one else has been able to in the last 81/2 years. He did not rush through the consultation and nothing was to much trouble would highly recommend if you want and honest straight talking down to earth Doctor

13th October 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Waiting time minimal and clinic experience informative In a relaxed way.

Nearest Gastroenterologists