Dr David Robson

« 1 2 3 4 »

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

always has tome to listen to what you have come to discuss

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Always receive great service from this practice. They always clearly explain issues and treatment

22nd July 2017
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

This GP has gone over and above wth his support for me when my mental health and physical health have been bad.

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Dr Robson often runs late, but this is because he gives each patient the time they need rather than rushing to get the patient in and out within the prescribed ten minutes. I, for one, appreciate this. I find that Dr Robson always listens and involves me in decisions that are to be made about my treatment and care, and is good at advising when decisions don't seem straightforward. I trust him implicitly with all aspects of my health.

12th August 2016
Written by a patient at Biddlestone Health Group

Without a doubt a very good doctor. He takes his time he listens to what you have to say he answers comprehensively and if he doesn't know the answer he does not give you waffle. He is probably the best in the practice and I've seen more of them over the years.

« 1 2 3 4 »