Dr David Reaich

• Nephrology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

7th March 2013
Written by a patient at The James Cook University Hospital

In the two years that i have been a patient of Dr Reaich's i have found him to be an excellent doctor to deal with. He is very approachable and has an excellent manner. Consultations are always very thorough and you never feel like they are rushed, regardless of how busy the renal outpatients clinic was. As well as being a great source of information he listens to any concerns you may have and gives guidance when you may need help in understanding any choices you need to make. When i have been an inpatient he has checked in on me regularly, and he has even visited me during my evening haemodialysis sessions when he wanted to discuss things with me in person. I definitely would not be such a good condition as i am today if it wasn't for Dr Reaich's treatment. I consider myself very lucky to have him as my Nephrologist, and also to have such a good team of staff looking after me. On the occasions where he has been unavailable his colleagues have also delivered a superb service, keeping up the excellent reputation of JCUH's Nephrology Department.

Nearest Nephrologists