Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital
13th October 2019

Dr O'Reilly really helped by giving me some fantastic advice for going forward and managing my pain from making improvements in my working environment to upping my weekly exercise to manage my condition and improve my health further.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge
21st June 2019

Dr O'Reilly has been consistently helpful and responsive when advising and reassuring me on my condition. He has an open and friendly manner and offers a wide-ranging knowledge. It is much appreciated.

Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital
12th June 2019

I visited Doctor David O'Reilly today for my first consultation. The condition I have is probably Polymyalgia Rhuematica. I have been receiving treatment for 9 months but felt that nobody had carefully evaluated my symptoms or devised a satisfactory way forward. I specifically chose Dr O'Reilly based on the reviews given by previous patients. He sounded like just the kind of Doctor I could talk to and I can now say that my consultation exceeded all expectations. In particular, Dr O'Reilly was thorough, clearly an expert in his field, explained everything carefully and involved me fully in all of the decisions made. I left feeling far better informed and most importantly for me, I felt we had worked together in agreeing the best way forward. What more could I ask for? I can not fault this Doctor.

Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital
6th March 2019

I totally support all the review comments previously made. I felt I was really being listened to by Dr. O'Reilly and was being given top professional attention and assessment. Patient at BMI Bury St. Edmunds.

Nearest Rheumatologists