Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr.O’Reilly is, in my opinion, a truly excellent doctor. He is very attentive and totally understands my condition, frustration and pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and treats me to the best of his ability. The treatment he administers is very effective and gives me long-term pain relief that enables me to continue to carry out my duties at work and at home, as well as being able to enjoy my hobbies and get a good night’s sleep! All very much appreciated! I’d like to thank him very much for his time at the clinic last week.

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Dr. David O'reilly is one of the most professional rheumatologist I’ve met. He is a great listener, asks the right questions, and is genuinely concerned about his patient’s well-being. He made my visit as comfortable as it possibly could. I’m very pleased with my choice to have Dr. David O'reilly as my primary rheumatologist and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you so very much!

20th September 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Excellent

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Dr O’Reilly was professional and friendly and put me at ease. He listened and understood my concerns, and I will definitely hope he will be available should I need further treatment.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Having been told 18 months ago that nothing could be done to help the pain in my finger which was making many everyday tasks quite difficult I was given an injection and was able to use my finger once again. As has been said by other grateful patients he is very approachable and listens as well as explaining all details of the procedure and possible outcome. Thoroughly recommend Dr O'Reilly.

Nearest Rheumatologists