Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Provided a clear description of his diagnosis and the recommended course of treatment, along with the potential outcomes and known risks. I was given the appropriate time to digest and agree to this and I felt we jointly agreed this was the correct approach.

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Dr. O’Reilly was attentive, thorough and took time to listen, to carry out a thorough examination and to explain exactly what his conclusions were and why he had arrived at them. He kindly gave options for further treatment, was reassuring and was happy to follow up my case at his local clinic. In short, Dr. O’Reilly is exactly what I often miss about the medical profession - an old - fashioned, listening doctor with a great personal touch. Thoroughly impressed.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

He was courteous, professional, has a good sense of humour and he LISTENED. He also spent time advising me on the options available to me as an NHS patient. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Extremely thorough consultation, friendly manner and caring. Following my consultation I was delighted and confident that I had received the very best attention and that if anyone can help my condition Dr O'Reilly is that person. Thank you Dr O’Reilly Excellent outcome

2nd December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Dr.O'Reilly made me feel at ease. He examined me and explained why I was getting the pain. He talked me through what I needed to do to get back to leading a healthy lifestyle. Many Thanks

Nearest Rheumatologists