Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Dr O'Reilly treated both knees which were giving me great pain and discomfort and have been doing so for many years. Because of my other ailments I am unsuitable for surgical treatment I consulted De. O'Reilly about alternative methods of treatment. He advised giving me injections. This procedure was carried out at BMI Hospital in Bury St. Edmunds and I could not have asked for any better attention both as regards the treatment and place. The treatment has considerable improved my mobility and reduced the pain. I am a satisfied customer.

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr David o 'Reilly was very understanding and listened to my concerns,he put me at ease with some of the concerns I had about treatment.I found him to very pleasant.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Always listens and takes great care to include you in the discussion about treatment options and makes sure you understand. He is not always on time for appointments but on the plus side you never feel rushed during the consultation. I would recommend Dr O'Reilly to my nearest and dearest, I hold him in high regard and have done so for the last 20 years.

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Dr David O'Reilly is very approachable and willing to listen and answer any questions you may have. My husband and I had a very positive consultation with him today, despite there being some difficult news to take in.

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

One gets the impression that Dr.O'Reilly really cares about his patients and has become a lifeline to me during the past three years when my RA has hit some really bad times. The RA nurse care which compliments Dr.OReilly's clinic is a great reference point when it has not been necessary to see Dr.OReilly

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists