Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

He was courteous, professional, has a good sense of humour and he LISTENED. He also spent time advising me on the options available to me as an NHS patient. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Extremely thorough consultation, friendly manner and caring. Following my consultation I was delighted and confident that I had received the very best attention and that if anyone can help my condition Dr O'Reilly is that person. Thank you Dr O’Reilly Excellent outcome

2nd December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Dr.O'Reilly made me feel at ease. He examined me and explained why I was getting the pain. He talked me through what I needed to do to get back to leading a healthy lifestyle. Many Thanks

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Always takes time to listen to the patient, even if clinic is running late he doesn't rush the consultation. Discusses the treatment and explains what is involved.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Dr O’Reilly was very attentive and thorough, going through my family history as well as potential symptoms, past and present. He was very informative and took time to answer my questions in considerable detail. He had an excellent bedside manner, both friendly and reassuring. I did not feel rushed in any way and completely trusted his assessment of my condition.

Nearest Rheumatologists