Report this review of Dr David O'Reilly

12th June 2019

I visited Doctor David O'Reilly today for my first consultation. The condition I have is probably Polymyalgia Rhuematica. I have been receiving treatment for 9 months but felt that nobody had carefully evaluated my symptoms or devised a satisfactory way forward. I specifically chose Dr O'Reilly based on the reviews given by previous patients. He sounded like just the kind of Doctor I could talk to and I can now say that my consultation exceeded all expectations. In particular, Dr O'Reilly was thorough, clearly an expert in his field, explained everything carefully and involved me fully in all of the decisions made. I left feeling far better informed and most importantly for me, I felt we had worked together in agreeing the best way forward. What more could I ask for? I can not fault this Doctor.