Dr David Martin Lopez

• Clinical Neurophysiology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st June 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Professional and personable with a warming and friendly approach that makes you feel at ease the moment you walk into the room. I saw David for a nerve test and I felt thoroughly welcomed, listened to, understood and he explained each test and it’s purpose in a reassuring manner which put me at ease. I felt the battery of test he completed were comprehensive and was by far the most thorough appointment I have EVER had. Breath of fresh air amongst healthcare professionals. Thank you.

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr David Martin Lopez conducted EMG/NCS tests today. He was clear as to why I was there and explained the tests and how they would feel whilst carrying a them out. He also listened when I explained how I was also being treated for my C7 cervical impingement in my neck. Everything was explained and he gave me a copy of the report so that I could hand it my consultant at St George's Hospital. This was very helpful. A lovely Doctor I recommend highly. He clearly knows his stuff.

22nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Very professional, listens and explains very carefully all treatment. I felt totally at ease and under no pressure whatsoever.

15th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I had a Nerve Test carried out today by David Martin Lopez & would like to say that David carried out this test in a very professional & extremely friendly way. During the Test he explained very clearly what he was doing & at the end he explained the results which I could fully understand.

7th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

When I visited this department I didn't know what to expect.and I was concerned about my symptoms.but after my consultation with Mr Martin Lopez my concerns were put at ease,he explained everything he was doing and he was extremely thorough to the point of looking for a solution to my problem when the tests I was there for showed no problem.I would recommend this department to anyone with nerve problems.Thank Mr Martin Lopez. Brian Adams

« 1 2 3 4 5 »