Dr David Martin Lopez

• Clinical Neurophysiology

« 1 2 3 4 »

22nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Very professional, listens and explains very carefully all treatment. I felt totally at ease and under no pressure whatsoever.

15th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I had a Nerve Test carried out today by David Martin Lopez & would like to say that David carried out this test in a very professional & extremely friendly way. During the Test he explained very clearly what he was doing & at the end he explained the results which I could fully understand.

7th December 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

When I visited this department I didn't know what to expect.and I was concerned about my symptoms.but after my consultation with Mr Martin Lopez my concerns were put at ease,he explained everything he was doing and he was extremely thorough to the point of looking for a solution to my problem when the tests I was there for showed no problem.I would recommend this department to anyone with nerve problems.Thank Mr Martin Lopez. Brian Adams

21st October 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I attended Kingston hospital on 20th October 2016 for EMG testing. Dr Martin Lopez provided a really clear explanation of the tests and his conclusions. He has a really friendly and approachable style and offered me re-assurance throughout the tests. I felt very comfortable throughout the experience. Many thanks for your help.

28th September 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

So pleased that that this procedure for EMG is now carried out at Kingston Hospital instead of having to make the long journey to St Georges Tooting as in the past. I had the EMG test for a very painful trapped nerve in the arm, Dr Martin made the unpleasant procedure bearable and comforting explaining each step and showing the problem area, very professional and cheerful throughout, thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 »