Dr David Holmes

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th November 2015
Written by a carer at Ringmead Medical Practice

Dr Holmes has been involved in my daughter's diabetic care since his speedy diagnosis when she was 11. Now 13 years later he is still caring, concerned and reassuring. She has had a problem over the last few days but he has made a special effort to see her and given her some advice. She feels better and so do I because I know that she has confidence in him and she is happy to talk to him.

18th July 2015
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

He always listens with a sympathetic manner, and prescribes the appropriate medicine. I always leave feeling happy and positive. He makes me feel relaxed with his caring, cheerful attitude.

2nd July 2015
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

He talks and listen which seems to give the feel that he cares, instead of counting the 10mins countdown like most or unlike completely indifferent ones!.

14th June 2015
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

I never feel rushed when seeing Dr Holmes and he gives me his full attention at all times. He always answers any questions I have with patience and understanding and takes time to ensure that all my health issues have been dealt with effectively.

12th June 2015
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

Dr Holmes has been my family doctor for many years now and was very quick to diagnose me with with type 1 diabetes, saving me a lot of trouble and possible complications. Is always very friendly and supportive and is very good at his job. Very glad to have him as my GP.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »