Dr David Holmes

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th May 2017
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

Very disappointing with this doctor. I recommend not book an appointment with this doctor. Very rude and disrespect with patience. Doesnot listen any words just talked by himself and told theres no need to come to gp. What a great doctor ripping our taxes.

4th November 2015
Written by a carer at Ringmead Medical Practice

Dr Holmes has been involved in my daughter's diabetic care since his speedy diagnosis when she was 11. Now 13 years later he is still caring, concerned and reassuring. She has had a problem over the last few days but he has made a special effort to see her and given her some advice. She feels better and so do I because I know that she has confidence in him and she is happy to talk to him.

18th July 2015
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

He always listens with a sympathetic manner, and prescribes the appropriate medicine. I always leave feeling happy and positive. He makes me feel relaxed with his caring, cheerful attitude.

2nd July 2015
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

He talks and listen which seems to give the feel that he cares, instead of counting the 10mins countdown like most or unlike completely indifferent ones!.

14th June 2015
Written by a patient at Ringmead Medical Practice

I never feel rushed when seeing Dr Holmes and he gives me his full attention at all times. He always answers any questions I have with patience and understanding and takes time to ensure that all my health issues have been dealt with effectively.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »