Dr David Green

18th March 2016
Written by a patient at Oxted Health Centre

Dr Green appears to be very caring and patient, he pays attention to what is said and never disregards complaints or symptoms that I want to discuss. He takes time to discuss treatment options and explain how things work and what would be the best course of actions. He has a great sense of humour, which helps a lot. I have been dr Green's patient for several years now and think that he is the best GP I ever had.

18th March 2016
Written by a patient at Oxted Health Centre

I saw Dr Green today on an emergency appointment,totally first class GP ,very thorough,professional and amenable,complete examination and diagnosis. This is the care and attention that every patient would like to have. Superb,thank you Dr Green and the NHS.

24th September 2015
Written by a patient at Oxted Health Centre

A caring doctor who goes out of his way to explain any health problems you have and the remedy. The best GP I have ever had in my life.

12th May 2015
Written by a patient at Oxted Health Centre

Cardiology is his speciality, good for me due to my heart problems but also other afflictions. He always gives excellent and carefully considered advice, I have great trust in him and his judgements.

Short link to review Dr David Green: http://iwgc.net/eewzp