Dr David Egerton

14th October 2016

A great doctor who takes time to explain the options for the patient as well as then recommending a solution. Dr Egerton has a very thorough approach to investigating the options.

13th July 2016

The first time I met Dr Egerton was in 2009. I saw him as an emergency case at River Place Surgery and he gave me the appropriate and correct advice if my condition got worse. My condition did get worse and I was admitted to hospital. In 2016, I went to see a private GP in Harley St with some troubling symptoms. However, my condition got worse and the next day was seen by Dr Egerton as an emergency. Dr Egerton was superb, he was thorough in his examination and told me that I had to go to accident and emergency. I feel unlike the other GP, he recognised the severity of my illness and took the right approach in treating me. He was also considered and professional when responding to my questions.

18th May 2015

Couldn't have asked for more! Same day emergency appointment and everyone (Receptionist, Doctor and Nurse) went over and above the call of duty. I felt totally looked after and have come away 100% happy and healthy!

16th January 2015

Very caring trustworthy very helpful

Short link to review Dr David Egerton: http://iwgc.net/eerhf