Report this review of Dr David De Klerk

2nd February 2017

David De Klerk saved my sons life and I will be eternally grateful to this man. There is no easy way to tell a parent that their child has Leukaemia, but he did it in such a caring and respectful way. He took me seriously when other GPs fobbed me off and because he took the time to listen to me and check my son properly, I knew the same day what his diagnosis was. It can't have been easy for him but here I am nearly 10 years later and I can still recall every word. From that moment until he moved to a different practice I entrusted to him the care of my entire family. I can only describe him as very patient, gentle, kind, considerate, knowledgeable and trustworthy man. He acts in the best interests of his patients and quite frankly he was a big loss when he moved on.