Dr David Davies

26th June 2018
Written by a patient at Winch Lane Surgery

This doctor acts like you are a hypochondriac and can't understand why you have come to the doctors. He told me that the last doctor had said that I didn't have an infection when she had prescribed me penicillin and told me that it was for my infection. He actually asked me why I was there when the doctor had said that I do not have an infection. I asked why did she tell me I did and prescribed me with penicillin? He said that was for a different infection which he didn't examine me for. It didn't make sense. He didn't examine my throat that is infected and sent me on my way. I am currently in pain and it is hard to swallow. He acts like he can't understand why I was there even though one side of my neck is clearly swollen. He didn't listen to a word I said.

29th July 2008
Written by a patient at Winch Lane Surgery

I find Dr Davies is conscientious, thorough and dependable. He has a calming persona and actually listens to what the patient feels.

Short link to review Dr David Davies: http://iwgc.net/erw6