Dr David Aslett

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Aslett was thoughtful, kind and I felt as though everything was explained about my care and treatment. I felt as though I was the only patient he has seen all day, which I know wasn’t the case. Thank you Dr Aslett.

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Aslett has been my GP since i was born. The service he provides is always top quality, offering a wide range of treatment options available to me for different conditions. He is kind, caring and understands me as a person to the point that i feel very comfortable to discuss any issues i have with him. He has performed minor operations on me at the surgery which all have gone fantastically, from my very first minor operation always reassuring and putting my anxieties at ease. Dr Aslett is one of the best Doctors i have known in my lifetime, a true benefit to the NHS system.

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

Dr Aslett, is a kind, caring and he listens, we have had Dr Aslett as our GP for 20+, he has always led us in the right direction and was 100% when sensitive issues arose, fortunately, the very best in his field and we were very fortunate to have him as our GP and a friend

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

A very caring doctor who sits and listens.

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at Greystone House Surgery

A lovely man and excellent GP

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »