Dr Darren Cutinha

• Psychiatry

16th March 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital

Dr Cutinha is a considerate and empathetic psychiatrist. During my teenager's treatment he has been able to evaluate the seriousness and context of my child illness with accuracy. He is also surrounded by a wonderful team of specialists, dieticians, nurses and therapists. He is able to listen to patients and colleagues, and address the complexities a mental illness can present with thoughtful consideration and minimum invasive input. He has a humanistic approach, not a given quality, in my experience, easily found with doctors and psychiatrists generally. His good sense of humour has resolved tricky situations. Overall, the leadership and team spirit of the CAMHS department at the RFH is unique and has helped my child beyond expectations.

16th March 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal Free Hospital

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I think Darren may be the best consultant in England.

14th March 2014

I've seen a lot of psychiatrists in my life but Darren was absolutely amazing. He saved my life and changed the way I thought of it. He is absolutely amazing at his job and I believe I'd still be seeing him now if he hadn't of had to move jobs. I was devastated when he left but absolutely invaluably grateful for everything he did for me. I will never be able to thank him enough for the way he helped me and would recommend him so highly to anyone in need.

Nearest Psychiatrists