Dr Darrell Goh

13th July 2016
Written by a patient at Cleator Moor Health Centre

Dr Goh took time and care explaining to my mother (I am her carer) about her care plan. He was patient and kind and didn't mind repeating what needed to be done to treat her eye successfully. Also when I had an additional query he was happy to answer my questions and explained what the course of action would be even though it was ridiculously late and he'd probably had a really long day.

1st June 2016
Written by a patient at Cleator Moor Health Centre

As I stated in my review really pleased with Dr Goh on treatment plan he gave me where others had failed significant improvement made

30th October 2014
Written by a patient at Cleator Moor Health Centre

I had reason to visit Fellview surgery Cleator Moor recently in an emergency and was dealt with by Dr Goh who took immediate action to alleviate my condition. He then spent some considerable time ensuring that I was able to see a specialist at Carlisle hospital the following day. I want to record my experience as the service I received from Dr Goh and the specialist and staff at Carlisle was excellent. Thank-you for your care and complete professionalism.

24th September 2014
Written by a patient at Cleator Moor Health Centre

Dr Goh Listened to me and was very attentive, I did not feel rushed in any way, and was at ease and comfortable. He answered all questions and gave helpful advice.

Short link to review Dr Darrell Goh: http://iwgc.net/efdw4