Dr Daniel Perkin

• Internal (General) Medicine

21st June 2016
Written by a patient at The Park Medical Practice

Was friendly and polite, but also efficient and direct. Gave me enough detail so as to have an idea about possible conditions, medications and side-effects so that I felt well educated enough without being overloaded with unnecessary information. Also set out clear possible alternative treatment/ appraisal paths for now and the future. Would highly recommend.

20th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Park Medical Practice

Professional, efficient and compassionate. I had called the surgery mid afternoon hoping to get an appointment (in a moderate amount of pain) The receptionist did explain that there were two emergency slots available . Because I was unsure if my condition qualified as an 'emergency' I felt I shouldn't take the appointment . There were no other available appointments for a week. Later that day my symptoms became much worse and on calling back, I was able to secure a consultation with Dr Perkins. I was still worrying that I didn't qualify for the emergency status and he reassured me that I actually did! It does concern me a little that as a patient I sometimes feel anxious about using an appointment. I fully understand the pressure the practice is under to provide effective care for its patients and I am grateful that mostly we receive good care. I also appreciate that Park is providing a service despite unreasonable government expectations and cuts.