Dr Daniel Golding

28th December 2015
Written by a patient at Nutwood Surgery

His explanations of tests, diagnosis and after care and support for the whole family

28th February 2015
Written by a patient at Nutwood Surgery

Dr Golding is an excellent Doctor. He gives great advice which I always trust. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and I do not feel like I am being rushed. He is very easy to communicate with which makes me feel at ease & comfortable about discussing my problems with him. Dr Golding is patient, empathetic, caring, respectful & always puts the patient first. Nothing is ever too much trouble & he is very thorough & prepared to "pick up the phone" and get things sorted. Dr Golding NEVER makes me feel like I'm being a nuisance. He always makes sure you are ok. I do not feel that anything needs to be improved & feel we always receive the best care from everyone at Nutwood Medical Practice. I am so glad that my family are registered with Nutwood :) (I feel the same about Dr Crisp - please see my review for her dated 18/01/15 sorry I forgot to leave my name there ) ;) Tracy Procter

20th December 2014
Written by a carer at Nutwood Surgery

Dr Golding is an excellent doctor. He listens, respects, is totally clear in the provision of information and has an approach which evidences his caring approach in putting the patient first. We are very glad he is our doctor. Thanks Dr Golding.

28th September 2014
Written by a patient at Nutwood Surgery

Please see my previous review of the practice in general. In the particular case of Dr. Golding he not only listens but reads your signs which is a very rare talent.

Short link to review Dr Daniel Golding: http://iwgc.net/ee92q