Dr Daniel Fountain

Academic Foundation Doctor in the Clinical Neurosciences.

• Gastroenterology
  • Acute Medicine
  • Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
  • Oncology
  • Haematology

29th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Fountain is an organised, efficient and reliable member of staff. His knowledge is good, his clinical practice is very good and he always strives to improve.

28th July 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Fountain was during my recent stay in hospital because of an infection I contracted following chemo therapy my main daily contact with the doctors who were were providing my care. As the precise cause of my infection seemed difficult to establish over an extended period a number of different tests and diagnostics were undertaken. Eventually, the cause of the infection was identified. During the overall process I found Dr Fountain communicated very clearly as I always understood his questions, explanations and his answers to mine. I believe he show a good to high level of professional skill in our relationship as he always seemed to ensure that I knew what was happening. In summary I liked his: communication, patient management, information dissemination and management skills and his overall personal style.

25th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

When Dr Fountain worked as a FY1 doctor on the same gastroenterology ward as myself I found him more than competent within his role. He has an abundance of knowledge within his field that he was happy to share with others. The dedication to his work was exemplary. He has a wonderful bedside manner which put his patients at ease during sometimes difficult times, nothing was ever too much trouble. I would feel confident knowing I was under his great care.

4th July 2017
Written by a carer at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Daniel Fountain is a superb Dr and I hold him in great esteem. Dr Dan has1st class bedside manner and every question asked regarding my sister illness was answer with care and compassion and an understanding from our point. He is just one of the best and even had time for a chat even though his work load was great and always had a smile. We wish Dr Dan.... as we always called him.... all the best for his upcoming position.

Nearest Gastroenterologists