Dr Daniel Berkeley

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

I found Dr Berkley to be very caring. He listened and responded to what I said. He had a very caring manner and I felt very comfortable in his presence. At last someone professional, caring and understanding. A great asset to the practice. Only problem is you have to wait such a long time, for an appointment. He is very patient orientated and puts you at ease immediately.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Dr Berkeley is a caring doctor who really listens. He has been very supportive to me and has gone out of his way to help. My condition is one that requires consultant diagnosis and there is no service in our local area for consultant assessment and ongoing treatment. Dr Berkeley has done everything possible to help me achieve my diagnosis and to help ensure that I receive appropriate ongoing care. He is a credit to the NHS and I know that I can depend upon him to give carefully considered advice. I would recommend him without hesitation.

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

A super doctor. Listened very carefully, discussed issues at length. Very friendly manner. Epitome of a GP

19th March 2015
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Dr Berkeley doesn't just listen, he hears. A kind man who takes time and inspires confidence as well as trust.

28th January 2015
Written by a patient at Maryport Group Practice

Dr Berkeley has treated both myself and my partner. In both cases he was very thorough, kind and courteous. I found his advise helpful.

Short link to review Dr Daniel Berkeley: http://iwgc.net/ehy8t