Mr Daniel Armstrong

I am a Consultant Hand and Wrist Surgeon at the Pulvertaft Hand Centre in Derby. I underwent orthopaedic training in the Trent Region, gaining the FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics) exam. I have undertaken specialist training in Derby, Nottingham and Oxford where I was the National Hand Fellow. I have been examined in, and passed, the British Post Graduate hand Diploma.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Nottingham

Mr Armstrong is an amazing doctor I wouldn't trust anyone else to operate on me he explains everything clearly he is a gentleman and treats you like a human being he is an amazing doctor

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Very personable surgeon, I was confident in his ability to repair my injury and did so fantastically well. Even had a tattoo that I asked for him to avoid that was in the place he needed to make the incision and tattoo is 100% in tact afterwards. I travelled up from London to be seen by him and would do so again if I had another hand injury.

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

The care provided by Mr Armstrong was excellent. He was very kind and approachable. I would definitely recommend him to any patient with hand/wrist problems.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

I was referred to Dr Daniel Armstrong with a ongoing problem. I had a subungual Haematoma on my little nail which I had previous surgery on . He decided to have more invasive surgery to make sure this wouldn't re-occur. He has a very kind manner and made me feel completely at ease . He talked me through the operation and it was to great success . Couldn't fault him or his team very efficient . It healed beautifully and was given an open appointment hopefully which i won't need to use . Would highly recommend him .

11th June 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

He was easy to talk to, I could ask him anything throughout my care. Pre and post op care was excellent. I've had fantastic results from his care and I'm no longer in pain.

Short link to review Mr Daniel Armstrong: http://iwgc.net/ecn36