Mr Daniel Armstrong

I am a Consultant Hand and Wrist Surgeon at the Pulvertaft Hand Centre in Derby. I underwent orthopaedic training in the Trent Region, gaining the FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics) exam. I have undertaken specialist training in Derby, Nottingham and Oxford where I was the National Hand Fellow. I have been examined in, and passed, the British Post Graduate hand Diploma.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Welcoming , listened, thorough. Reassurring and positive. Explantions clear in relation to mangement options and outcomes relating to a hand problem that was impacting on my work and home life. Excellent outcome following surgery Good sense of humour

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

From start to finish everyone in the department was caring, kind and helpful. I was very grateful that Mr Armstrong put forward his suggestions on what he could do for me. The operation is 100% successful and I am back playing piano and organ once more, and cannot thank Mr Armstrong enough for helping me and all the Hand Unit staff too.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Nottingham

Mr Armstrong is an amazing doctor I wouldn't trust anyone else to operate on me he explains everything clearly he is a gentleman and treats you like a human being he is an amazing doctor

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

Very personable surgeon, I was confident in his ability to repair my injury and did so fantastically well. Even had a tattoo that I asked for him to avoid that was in the place he needed to make the incision and tattoo is 100% in tact afterwards. I travelled up from London to be seen by him and would do so again if I had another hand injury.

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Derby Hospital

The care provided by Mr Armstrong was excellent. He was very kind and approachable. I would definitely recommend him to any patient with hand/wrist problems.

Short link to review Mr Daniel Armstrong: http://iwgc.net/ecn36