Dr Damian Finnegan

• Haematology

12th February 2018
Written by a patient at Belfast City Hospital

Dr Finnegan heads up a team of quite brilliant haematology consultants, nurses and other health-care professionals at the Bridgewater Suite, BCH. He has helped me through my diagnosis of MCL in a calm and reasoned manner, and it safe to say that I am constantly reassured by his approach to what is a staggeringly difficult job. Damien has looked after me for several years and never appears fazed by any of my (sometimes odd) comments or questions. His humanity, dedication and commitment is amazing and my wife often wonders where he finds time for himself given the volume of individuals whom he cares for. I would trust this doctor with my life (quite literally) and I am forever grateful for his help.

30th May 2017
Written by a patient at Belfast City Hospital

Dr Damian Finnegan in my opinion was born to be a Hemotolagy doctor. I have one hundred percent faith in him and his advice. Gentle, calm and dedicated doctor ,makes me feel I can trust him totally. It is very frightening when diagnosed with a cancer but when you get to be treated by the right person it helps greatly. I still attend The Bridgewater Clinic and if I get to have Doctor Finnegan for my review it gives me peace of mind until my next appointment. Thank you.

3rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Belfast City Hospital

Damian is a brilliant haematologist who always has time for his patients. He is never impatient and has a rare ability to make a patient feel like you are his one and only special patient. I always value his advice and nowadays five years into treatment for CML I just get on with life for if he is not concerned then why should I be.

Short link to review Dr Damian Finnegan: http://iwgc.net/efax4