Dr Dalvina Hanu-Cernat

• Anaesthetics and ITU

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Hanu-Cernat is absolutely fantastic! She carefully listens and does not jump to conclusions and genuinely cares about her patients. Dr Hanu-Cernat’s vast knowledge and experience means that her treatment recommendations are personalised to me as a patient and she involves me in this process too. She takes her time to explain the anatomy and disease process carefully. Being a doctor myself, I feel totally at ease to be a patient with Dr Hanu-Cernat (rather than trying to help which I often I have to do with some doctors I have seen...) because she is such a wonderful medical professional and I totally trust her! Thank you so much for the truly great care!

10th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Hanu Cernat for quite some time now and I trust her 100%. I value her opinion as she is incredibly knowledgeable, and she takes the time to listen to me when we are discussing plans for my treatment. She puts me at ease and talks to me when I am face down on the operating table in theatre as she is putting needles in my back and she delivers great care. Dr Dalvina Hanu Cernat is amazing! and I feel incredibly lucky to have her as my consultant."

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dr Dalvina Hanu Cernat is amazing! she is incredibly knowledgeable and is a Dr that actually takes the time to listen to you and discuss your treatment and care with you instead of telling you what is going to happen. I feel very lucky to have her as my consultant.

Short link to review Dr Dalvina Hanu-Cernat: http://iwgc.net/ee9xl