Dr Colin Passant

18th April 2018
Written by a patient at Windhill Green Medical Centre

Dr passant has been amazing with me since I had a breakdown in 2008 he has supported me when I have needed it he has also signposted me to some great organisations but most of all he has listened to me and encouraged me .

18th December 2016
Written by a patient at Windhill Green Medical Centre

fantastic dr wish they were more of him in this practise be a sad day if he ever gos

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at Windhill Green Medical Centre

I have been one of Dr Passants patients for about 9 years now. His supportive and caring approach through my fight with anxiety and OCD has been amazing. I genuinely dont think I would be here if it wasnt for him he is a brilliant GP who really cres about his patients

26th February 2016
Written by a patient at Windhill Green Medical Centre

I have been under Dr Passant's care for sometime re: spinal care and chronic pain. I had seen several G.Ps previously who had written prescriptions but hadn't explored my issues any further. Dr Passant took the time to listen to me and refer me to specialist services who performed many investigations until I had a result. Dr Passant has supported me through the options available to me and I am now post op. My issue has not disappeared entirely and Dr Passant is still involved in my after care. His empathy is amazing and it is no wonder his appointment calendar fills up so quickly. What an amazing GP and human being. I only wish their were more Dr Passant's out there.

Doctors working at Windhill Green Medical Centre