Dr Colin Jones

30th January 2019

Dr Colin-Jones has been a fantastic doctor to myself, my mother and my father throughout his time dealing with motor neuron disease. He's consistently gone above and beyond, visiting my dad at his home when he couldn't get to tje surgery any more, providing emotional support to myself and my mother, and being with out a doubt the most caring person I've come across in the NHS. I've just found out he's left the practice and I therefore haven't been able to thank him for all he's done - hopefully he'll see this and know how grateful we are and how much he will be missed.

3rd December 2018

We miss really miss Dr Colin-Jones who has been a wonderful doctor and support to the both of us.We wish him every happiness.With many thanks Mike & Marina O'Neill

30th October 2018

Dr Colin-Jones is a brilliant doctor. He supports and knows our whole family inside out and always asks after different members. He shows genuine concern and would go the extra mile to help. His will be a very sad loss to the Snodland Practice and I'm sad to say that we believe he will be the last traditional "family" doctor we will have. Hoping he has an eleventh-hour change of heart!

17th June 2018

Dr Colin-Jones is a caring, professional doctor who listens and gives patients the time necessary to deal with their problem. He has been my GP for many years and the service he provides has never faltered. I would recommend him to anyone.

7th November 2017

This is without doubt the most caring brilliant doctor . He saved my husbands life with his skill and quick thinking. Nothing is too much trouble. I class ourselves very very lucky to have such wonderful care.

Short link to review Dr Colin Jones: http://iwgc.net/ecxdm