Dr Colin Farquharson

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

12th October 2016
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

I always find Dr Farquarson easy to talk to, he is a very caring person who explains everything clearly. I have been a patient of his for a number of years now, I have every confidence in him and always leave a consultation feeling very reassured, which is important to me. He doesn't need to improve anything as such - he is an excellent doctor, and he has also seen and helped my children who have similar illnesses.

9th October 2016
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr F gave me plenty of time to explain my problem, explained what he considered to be wrong in a simple and easy manner, organised my admission to hospital as an emergency patient, and discussed the outcome with my husband which was much appreciated. The most important thing was his kind and understanding care. He gave me confidence that he would be able to sort me out – which he did very well indeed. I would recommend him to anybody.

5th September 2016
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Farquharson was a good listener and seemed to identify my cardiac problems in a short period of time. Recommended strongly

31st July 2016
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Farquharson was very professional, caring and friendly. Explained everything clearly which put me at ease immediately, after several tests I came away calm and reassured. This was very different to other experiences with other doctors previously for my condition.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists