Dr Colin Farquharson

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

9th January 2017
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

I have nothing but praise for Dr Farqhuarson. I found him to be caring and very approachable. He has excellent communication skills, and seems to know lots about the way the heart works and the problems that can happen. He gave me enough time to speak about my worries and concerns, then discussed with me in great detail about the future management of my heart problem regarding treatment and investigation. I was very satisfied with the care I received from him.

4th January 2017
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Farquharson was very good at explaining what was wrong with me (labile hypertension), which was dealt with promptly, but also diagnosed an intermittent and potentially dangerous slow heart rate for which I had a pacemaker fitted by him very quickly. This problem was a complete surprise to me but I am so grateful now as i feel so much better due to his actions. He is a nice, pleasant and calm man who I get on very well with and I would recommend him to my friends and family.

12th October 2016
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

I always find Dr Farquarson easy to talk to, he is a very caring person who explains everything clearly. I have been a patient of his for a number of years now, I have every confidence in him and always leave a consultation feeling very reassured, which is important to me. He doesn't need to improve anything as such - he is an excellent doctor, and he has also seen and helped my children who have similar illnesses.

9th October 2016
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr F gave me plenty of time to explain my problem, explained what he considered to be wrong in a simple and easy manner, organised my admission to hospital as an emergency patient, and discussed the outcome with my husband which was much appreciated. The most important thing was his kind and understanding care. He gave me confidence that he would be able to sort me out – which he did very well indeed. I would recommend him to anybody.

5th September 2016
Written by a patient at Diana Princess of Wales Hospital

Dr Farquharson was a good listener and seemed to identify my cardiac problems in a short period of time. Recommended strongly

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists