Dr Coen Beugelink

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd June 2016
Written by a patient at Brocklebank Group Practice

I have recently been seen for an on going condition and have found Dr Beugelink to always be very patient, welcoming and attentive to my concerns. I have no doubt in his professional diagnosis and recommended treatments. Out of all the doctors over the years I would say Dr Beugelink is one of the most friendly and easily approachable I have visited.

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at St Paul's Cottage Surgery

I did not feel that I got enough time to get my points across that I was concerned about and had to explain very quickly my concerns then to be advised that would need to speak to another person to get answers to my concerns when I thought your gp are ment to know what happening with your care.

5th October 2015
Written by a patient at Brocklebank Group Practice

Dr. Beugelink, Listened very attentively to me presenting my symptoms (back and light chest pain) and after having heard from me about my previous MI and the similarity in symptoms he took my BP twice, (it was high on both occasions) he arranged an immediate ECG and not being assured by it, arranged for me to have 300mg Aspirin and immediate transportation in an ambulance to St Georges Hospital. DR Beugelink also presented my clinical presentation to Cardiac Colleagues in St Georges Upon arrival at The Hospital The CAT team were in place ready to take me into the CATLab where they performed angiogram finding a 90% lesion in one artery, treatment followed by Angioplasty and Stenting. I was then transferred to the CC Unit and discharged two days later. I had suffered a heart attack I owe DR. Beugelink sincere gratitude and thanks for his swift and professional intervention and would be happy to share further my experience of the care I received if this would be helpful.

7th September 2015
Written by a patient at Brocklebank Group Practice

i have known Dr Beugelink a long time and find him easy to talk to and interested in my well being. he has a good insight into my condition and is very helpful and supportive. i feel that my health is in good hands with him.

28th July 2015
Written by a patient at St Paul's Cottage Surgery

I have recently been having treatment for an on going condition and have been overwhelmed by the kind nature and welcoming attitude from Dr Beugelink. His understanding and caring nature is immediately evident , one never feels rushed and all of my appointments have been conducted in a professional yet friendly manner. As a doctor/patient relationship it is truly inspiring.

« 1 2 3 4 »