Dr Coen Beugelink

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Brocklebank Group Practice

My 5 month old son was recently unwell with a chest infection which developed into bronchiolitis. Dr Beugelink was very reassuring and prescribed brilliant treatment meaning we were able to avoid hospital and my baby made a full recovery with me at home. I found his care and explanations very thorough and would recommend him to anyone who has a poorly baby/child.

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at Brocklebank Group Practice

I have been a patient at this practice for nearly 20 years and have found Dr Beugelink's care and advice life changing. I recently embarked on a course of treatment which I was very apprehensive about. However, amongst Dr Beugelink's many skills, is an ability to listen and understand my concerns. He always makes me feel as though no question is too silly to ask! Added to which he has boundless enthusiasm and energy which is a tonic in itself. I am now very happy with my treatment, life is better and I feel very safe and confident moving forwards thanks to Dr Beugelink's excellent after care and continuing advice.

23rd June 2016
Written by a patient at Brocklebank Group Practice

I have recently been seen for an on going condition and have found Dr Beugelink to always be very patient, welcoming and attentive to my concerns. I have no doubt in his professional diagnosis and recommended treatments. Out of all the doctors over the years I would say Dr Beugelink is one of the most friendly and easily approachable I have visited.

20th April 2016
Written by a patient at St Paul's Cottage Surgery

I did not feel that I got enough time to get my points across that I was concerned about and had to explain very quickly my concerns then to be advised that would need to speak to another person to get answers to my concerns when I thought your gp are ment to know what happening with your care.

21st October 2015
Written by a patient at St Paul's Cottage Surgery

Dr.Beugelink reviewed my medical conditions with great care and we were able to have a sensible discussion as to how to go foreward. He started me on appropriate Medications, and given follow up appointment. I left the surgery assured I was being looked after by a caring and competant Dr

« 1 2 3 4 5 »