Dr Clare Stephens

18th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Speedwell Practice

Dr Stephens listens....not just to your symptoms but also if you want to ask questions about your diagnosis. She takes time to explain things so they can be easily understood. She makes recommendations on how you can help yourself and what your options are. She is knowledgeable and thorough, deserving of trust. She makes you feel safe and reassured.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Speedwell Practice

Dr Stephens is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen, I'm pregnant with my first child and she is the first person to listen to me, care about me (and the little one) and have me going out of the surgery with a smile on my face even though I was feeling unwell. I never felt rushed to get out like you can do with some appointments too. You can tell she has been doing this a long time as well as her knowledge is outstanding. I could not recommend her enough - excellent GP.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at The Speedwell Practice

Dr Stephens is amazing. Attentive, caring and clearly knowledgeable. She telephoned a consultant in my presence and discussed my onward referral

5th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Speedwell Practice

She is very caring and gives a very personalised service

Doctors working at The Speedwell Practice