Dr Clare Murray-Brown

24th March 2016
Written by a patient at Ladybarn Group Practice

Doctor Murray-Brown has helped me through a difficult rare and diagnosis, supported me with aftercare and has been an ongoing source of support and knowledge. She is approachable and empathic and always goes above and beyond. I have not had such a positive relationship with my doctor before and it has made such a difference to my health. I am moving out of area and am genuinely worried about leaving her behind! I'm hoping I will get such great support elsewhere but im not hopeful! It's really taught me how important and useful a good relationship with your GP is and I have found her care and support invaluable.

7th November 2013
Written by a patient at Ladybarn Group Practice

Dr Clare Murray Brown is the best GP I have come across in a long long time. Being in my early twenties I have found my medical condition extremely difficult to deal with and Dr M B is always there to help and advise. She has helped me and is still helping me through a very difficult time. She goes above and beyond to help you if needed and actually listens to you. Brilliant.

Short link to review Dr Clare Murray-Brown: http://iwgc.net/ef93s