Dr Claire McCamley

17th December 2015
Written by a carer at Victoria Medical Centre

My other half and I met Dr McCamley three or so months ago, for urgent appointment (our regular GP not available as she was on annual leave) Dr McCamley was WONDERFUL with him (and me)! Thanks to her intuition, and her instant "kicking into action" on hearing symptoms, he was seen 'forthwith' by a superb surgeon, Mr Oliver Warren at Chelsea + Westminster Hospital, and it was 'all systems go' - and yes ... it WAS bowel cancer! Op done v successfully, (thank you too, Mr Warren) .... and all looking good! Now that I understand a bit about how "this" cancer goes, I am eternally grateful to her. I cannot speak highly enough of her! ... Thank you Dr McCamley!! NOTE TO YOU ALL: Bowel cancer "ain't no picnic", esp if left to its own deviousness: ANY symptoms (changes in habits, or esp blood in yer kegs; or, 'on loo roll' - or, (as they say), 'in your stools' - is not right - GET GOING. The sooner the better, for chance of a decent outcome! It's not one you can ignore/hope for the best! Don't be embarrassed - we all crap, and if the crap ain't right, then something 'might' be wrong! It might just be piles or similar, that have got a bit ansi .... or might not be : SO, GET IT CHECKED OUT! Sorry if you don't like my choice of 'words' but how else does one get across this stuff without sounding like a crusty old anatomy/physiology book! !! We all do it; time to get over the Victorian sensitivities!

Short link to review Dr Claire McCamley: http://iwgc.net/ehjf8