Dr Claire Farrer

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Barn Surgery

I feel safe. I have a chronic condition under a lot of medication and, a past experience in a different town with a different surgery which left me feeling very nervous of trusting doctors. However here at the Barn Surgery I feel I am listened to attentively and given good advice and care. Both Doctors that I see regularly are Dr Farrar and Dr Pigeon and they both look after me well.

13th September 2017
Written by a patient at Barn Surgery

The booking system is very well organised and I have be able to get an appointment today using the online system.

10th February 2017
Written by a patient at Barn Surgery

I would like to thank Dr Farrer for her kindness and attention during a difficult period in my life. Thank you for listening and helping me overcome a difficult period in my life.

4th February 2017
Written by a patient at Barn Surgery

Dr Farrer is friendly and most helpful and seems to give me credit for being sensible.

5th November 2016
Written by a patient at Barn Surgery

Dr Farrer has a superb approach to patient care, always takes the time to explore any issues and explains treatment clearly. Her caring attitude means that nothing seems like too much trouble. I suffer from severe anxiety but she puts me at ease . She always takes the time to fully explore how you are feeling.

Doctors working at Barn Surgery