Dr Claire Eason

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th December 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Dr Eason is a very understanding , listens to your ailment and acts quickly and effiently to treat the ailment.The practice has always been polite and arranges appointments quickly. Very satisfied with the treatments received for myself and my wife.

24th March 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

An extremely kind, patient and knowledgeable gp.

21st March 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

I have been Dr Eason's patient for many years. I suffer a number of age related general medical conditions plus anxiety which sometimes causes me to visit the doctor a bit more than most people. Despite this Dr Eason is always thorough, always listens to me, is always unfailingly courteous and patient & I never feel rushed in any appointment with her. I both like and trust her very much and would recommend her without reservation.

21st March 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

Dr Eason is a delight. She is always welcoming, attentive and has all my medical details in her head. Her recommendations for treatment are always well thought through and the pros and cons of the various options discussed with me before agreed decisions are taken. From time to time she phones me to discuss test results or other medical matters which I find particularly helpful because it is so convenient and efficient for me, and perhaps for her too. She is a jewel. I could not want any more from her.

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Newgate Medical Group

I have always had the best possible care and help from Doctor Eason, especially a few years ago when I was going through a particularly bad time in my life. With her compassion, understanding and treatment I was soon on the mend. Every time I have to visit her I get the same correct and efficient treatment that I could ever wish for. The only problem I have, is that because she is such a popular lady I have to sometimes wait longer than I had hoped to get to see her, or have to visit one of the other, excellent doctors instead.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »