Dr Claire Bates

• Palliative medicine

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Right from the start Dr Bates was very welcoming. She listens to what the problem is and then will try to work out the best pain relief regime that will hopefully work for you. She works it out with you and doesn't force you take on something your not comfortable with. I've had two appointment with Dr Bates and at each was very happy with the outcome. I know if there is a problem I can ring and things will be sorted.

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Bates has a very caring and calming manor about her. I found it very easy to talk to her and she is very knowledgable in her role. She genuinely listened to what I had to say and took onboard what needed to be done and I felt good about the treatment I was going to have , making my life a little more stress free. I very helpful and positive attitude and she seems to have a calming & positive nature in the way she speaks and this helps to reassure me.

Nearest Palliative medicine specialists