Dr Cinzia Papadia

Written by a patient at Homerton University Hospital
5th November 2019

Very very disappointed that I wont be seeing Dr Cinzia. She was very through and after a year of seeing other Gastroenterologist,, DR Cinzia perfectly diagnosed my problem and put me on a recovery plan..

Written by a patient at Princess Alexandra Hospital
29th November 2018

Very disappointed that I won't be able to see Dr Papadia again, as I've just found out she is no longer at Princess Alexandra, Harlow. She was great - sympathetic, reassuring, positive and thorough.

Written by a carer at Princess Alexandra Hospital
5th November 2013

I attended Princess Alexandra Hospital (PAH) in Harlow with my son several months ago where Dr Papadia was doing a consultant locum in gastroenterology. My son has had Crohn's disease for many years but had had a severe acute intestinal bleed several months earlier this year which had necessitated hospital admission and this outpatient visit was a follow-up appointment. I consider he was very fortunate that on the day of the visit to outpatients that Dr Papadia was the consultant as I was aware via the internet of her expertise and research into Crohn's disease. Unfortunately Dr Papadia is no longer giving locum cover at PAH as for him to continue under her care would have been most reassuring. I am a retired medical consultant (Dr Marion Gillett) and I live in Yorkshire.

• Gastroenterology