Dr Christopher Shearstone-Walker

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Dr Shearstone Walker has been thorough and efficient and I am extremely pleased with his standard of care.

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Good "bedside manner". Spends time with patients to ensure correct diagnosis and treatment. Very pleased with him as we were worried when Dr Davies retired. We need not have been concerned.

16th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Surgery

Having recently been diagnosed with a serious condition, I cannot praise Dr Shearstone-Walker highly enough for the professional manner in which he placed the "wheels in motion" by referring me to specialist consultants. His continued support and advice to both myself and my wife has been faultless, greatly appreciated, and continues to be so. My only constructive suggestion would be for the Practice to adopt a better appointments system as currently it is quite difficult to book suitable appointments.

27th October 2014
Written by a patient at The Surgery

I am extremely satisfied with Dr Shearstone-Walker. He always listens to the problem and then discusses treatment. I never feel rushed and my care is extremely good. I feel very lucky to have a very good GP in a very good local surgery. I have no problem at all with reception or pharmacy staff, everyone is always very helpful.

Short link to review Dr Christopher Shearstone-Walker: http://iwgc.net/em8t