Dr Christopher Provan

Latest Reviews

17th August 2016
Written by a member of staff at Elmbank Group

I believe that Dr Provan has been always been considerate and compassionate, I do not agree with the previous comment and he is clinically up to date and a sound doctor. I assert that he practices medicine from his heart. I have known him both as a patient and a colleagately, and at a professional level I recognise that we all make mistakes and rectify.

14th August 2016
Written by a patient at Elmbank Group

He just looks fed up with the whole thing, says the same things every time he sees you. I think there is a human being in there but he's stuck in a certain way of being and just doesn't connect or show any empathy. I don't get the feeling he would go out of his way. Impossible to get an appointment any time soon with this surgery. My old surgery, friendlier, kinder, more human and you could get an appointment in a reasonable length of time and at least you felt cared for.

12th January 2016
Written by a patient at Elmbank Group

When I made a complaint against this doctor the entire surgery stuck together like glue, he made and improper examination of me that he did not record and still has not given me a reason why he did it. If he does this to any other female patient then they should know he has done something inappropriate before.

27th December 2015
Written by a patient at Elmbank Group

Dr Provan has been investigated by the GMC it would be constructive for his patients to be aware of this and they have a right to ask him why?

23rd December 2015
Written by a patient at Elmbank Group

I feel that if this doctor had apologised and explained to me why he has caused me so much distress and made me cry then I could have had some closure.

Doctors working at Elmbank Group