Dr Christopher Lawrence

Consultant nephrologist with an interest in transplantation. Complex medical problems addressed in a patient-centred manner. Working in the NHS and privately.

26th July 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Doctor Lawrence has been an amazing doctor for me. He has a clear and concise approach to explaining the care he is providing. He has supported me over the last 6 years and he has my upmost respect for both his medical knowledge and his integrity when dealing with his patients.

22nd July 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I have always found this dr caring, ready to listen and explains everything in great detail which I am able to understand.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Lawrence since my kidney transplant 6 years ago. He is a really cheerful person and has always been very approachable and willing to take the time to talk me through my test results and treatment options. If I have a problem or question he always listens to my opinions and concerns. He is very easy to talk to and takes an interest in me as a person and not just another patient. I am also very grateful to him for being flexible and accommodating my needs in terms of when my appointments are. Overall, I would highly recommend Chris and look forward to catching up with him each time I visit the transplant clinic.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I have been under Dr Lawrence’s care for around three years now since being transferred to the Renal team at Lister hospital during a high-risk pregnancy, to allow my Renal and Obstretric care to take place under the same hospital. I have always found Dr Lawrence to be friendly and approachable; he always listens to my concerns and is happy to engage in discussions regarding my treatment. He has a wide breadth of medical knowledge outside his speciality which is particularly useful If you have a complex medical history, like myself. I happy to entrust my Renal care to Dr Lawrence and would thoroughly recommend him to others.

11th July 2018
Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital

Dr Lawrence took the time to understand my case and discussed treatment options. He has taken time to explain the details of test results and the medication prescribed, as well as helping me navigate the nhs system.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists