Dr Christopher Lawrence

Consultant nephrologist with an interest in transplantation. Complex medical problems addressed in a patient-centred manner. Working in the NHS and privately.

23rd January 2016
Written by a patient at St Albans City Hospital

Dr Lawrence is a fantastic doctor always ready to listen and discuss anything and any queiries I have.He has a warm engaging and friendly manner,he always makes me feel relaxed and fully informed about my condition giving expert consultations.His expertise has improved my life greatly i could hardly walk when I first saw him but this has greatly improved.

22nd January 2016
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I trust Dr Lawrence implicitly, he has always listened and has helped throughout my post transplant recovery and through further treatment following on from my initial medical issues. I feel Dr Lawerence actually cares unlucky some doctors I have come across.

22nd January 2016
Written by a carer at Lister Hospital

Chris Lawrence has been my partner's consultant for many years at Lister hospital, Stevenage. We do not live in this area, but due to circumstances have needed to stay under the care of Lister hospital which has thrown up a number of challenges. However, this has been eased greatly by his knowledge and advice, and he has done all he can to ensure my partner receives the best care. He speaks in layman's term with a professional and friendly approach, and has always gone that extra mile to help. Thank you.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists