Dr Christopher Hornby

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Banbury Road Medical Centre

Dr Hornby is a sympathetic and understanding GP. He is an excellent diagnostician and he explains what is wrong, what the options are for treatment and the pros and cons of every option. He is always available for an appointment at reasonable times and within a short time (unless he is himself ill or on holiday). I thoroughly recommend him.

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Banbury Road Medical Centre

Dr Hornby is a brilliant diagnostician. He listens to what I have to say. He remembers everything that has happened in the past (even when I myself have forgotten). He explains clearly what is wrong with me and the options for treating it. He does not over prescribe. I have complete faith in him. When I moved house and found myself outside BRMC catchment area he told me he would be willing to keep me on his list, for which I am extremely grateful, even though I now have to cross Oxford to get to the surgery. Furthermore, unlike other general practice surgeries, it is not difficult to get an appointment to see him or another doctor within a few days and often the same day. The whole Practice is exemplary in my opinion. I have been a patient there for some thirty years (though of course not originally with Dr Hornby). John Temple

19th July 2016

One of the best GPs I've met

15th April 2016
Written by a patient at Banbury Road Medical Centre

Dr Hornby is an excellent GP. He is always calm and empathic, he listens to what we say and I have complete faith in his ability to care for me and my family.

5th January 2015
Written by a patient at Banbury Road Medical Centre

A great GP. Very helpful, caring and kind.

Short link to review Dr Christopher Hornby: http://iwgc.net/ed9m3