dr-christopher-heaton

Dr Christopher Heaton

28th September 2022

I had an appointment with Dr. Heaton today at Gosport War Memorial Hospital. I was very impressed with the doctor’s direct and positive approach. He was able to carry out an immediate procedure, assisted by Judy to provide a solution. I am also pleased that the doctor placed emphasis on both prevention and cure. I felt confident that I was in good hands with this pleasant team. My thanks to both.

17th September 2022

Dr Heaton and his nurse Alex were friendly, relaxed and very efficient. I was well looked after, and given confidence that the procedures carried out were the most appropriate. Thank you!

10th September 2022

Dr Heaton and Emma were very friendly, informative and professional

19th August 2022

Great service and Zoe and Emma were particularly caring and looked after me 110%

18th August 2022

My first consultation with Dr Heaton was in June, an appointment for surgery was today 28th August. I wasn’t in the waiting room more than 15 minutes, called in by Dr Heaton himself, he introduced me to Judy who was there throughout the procedure. I was a little anxious, however, he explained exactly what he was going to accomplish and the steps that were going to be taken. The conversations that we had did not revolve just around the procedure in question but included every day discussions, which certainly was a rarity, both Dr Heaton and Judy could not of made my half hour minor surgery be anything other than very calming and pleasant. Thank you to you both. National Health Service at its best.

Dr Christopher Heaton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Skin cancer assessment and surgery, and inflammatory diseases of the skin such as eczema, psoriasis and acne are my areas of expertise along with diseases of the hair, scalp and nails. I work in Portsmouth University NHS Trust Dermatology. One of the busiest and best departments in the Country.

For Appointments please contact:

Southampton Spire Hospital (contact tina.mcenanery@spirehealthcare.com 023 8091 4471

Portsmouth Spire Hospital (contact tina.mcenanery@spirehealthcare.com ) 02392 456 172

Chichester Nuffield Hospital (contact julia.grant@nuffieldhealth.com 01243753001)

Alternatively contact me directly to see how I can help:
hampshiredermatologist@gmail.com

Please contact me via my secretaries at the Nuffield Hospital Chichester or the Spire Hospitals Portsmouth or Southampton to arrange a soon review.

I look forward to helping all patients with skin cancer, skin, hair or nail disease.

Nearest Dermatologists