Dr Christopher Gurtler

18th May 2018
Written by a carer at Meridian Surgery

My Mother had spent two weeks in the Royal County Hospital with COPD, she came home with her new medication and was feeling quite well. Only to receive a visit from Dr Gurtler who thought he knew better and decided to change her medication which then put her back in hospital. I do not like nor trust this Dr.

26th June 2018
Response from Dr Christopher Gurtler

I am sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with Dr Gurtler. Please contact the surgery to speak to practice manager Linda Gibson or Dr Irma Murjikneli if you wish to discuss this further.

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Meridian Surgery

When I saw this Doctor I left in tears, completely the opposite to the previous review. I felt I wasn't listened to and was pre judged according to age and gender. Have avoided seeing this GP again.

13th February 2015
Written by a patient at Meridian Surgery

Dr Gurtler is my favourite doctor at the meridian surgery, I would rather see him then see another doctor. He puts the patient 1st and hasn't forgotten why he is there after many years of practice !

26th June 2018
Response from Dr Christopher Gurtler

Thank you for such a positive feedback.

Short link to review Dr Christopher Gurtler: http://iwgc.net/eefec