Dr Christopher Everett

• Neurology

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Accident & Emergency Department

My Experience With Dr Christopher Everett Royal London Hospital My appointment was at 11.45Am and NHS transport service was booked, As I am 78 and have difficulty in walking any great distance (Two knee replacements) . Transport Service arrived late to pick me up this was dew to bad weather conditions and heavy traffic, we arrived to the appointment around 12.00pm and Dr Everett's receptionist (who was very nice) went in to his room to explain the situation and returned and said that Dr Everett refused to see me due to me being late, The transport drive explained that it was due to weather and traffic and it was not my fault, The receptionist returned and again said that Dr Everett refused to see me, I then asked the receptionist if she could book me a new appointment and after a third time coming back from Dr Everett room said that due to being late for this appointment that they would not give a new appointment.!!!!!!!!!????? I could not recommend Dr. Christopher Everett who is the head of his department Neurology for these reasons as never even got to see him.

Doctors working at Accident & Emergency Department